Organizations & Memberships
- Waco Association of Realtors
- Central Texas Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas A&M University ’06 – Political Science and International Relations
- Active member Highland Baptist Church
- Mom to two energetic and loving boys
- Hobbies include spending time with my boys, reading, traveling, entertaining friends and family, and exploring new restaurants and shopping in Waco
Agent Remarks/Bio:A Waco transplant, but native Texan, there have been many stops along the way until falling in love with and setting down roots in our wonderful city. Growing up overseas in the Middle East and Australia, and also following my husband to California and New Mexico, I have a passion for working with and meeting people from varied backgrounds and cultures. With a background in relocation services, sales and finance, plus my extensive experience in moving; real estate was a natural fit for me. I find so much joy in building relationships with my clients and helping them find the perfect home to start a new chapter in their personal stories.
Kathryn did a fantastic job of keeping us up to date and informed. She was very realistic in her assessment of each situation as they arose and gave us great advice as the buyer. We definitely felt her support and like she was going to bat for us when it came down to negotiating the price of the home. She was both professional and personal in the perfect balance. I highly recommend her and will use her again.
I have already recommended Kat to several friends. She went above and beyond to make sure that we saw all the houses we wanted to and make sure that we were getting the right one. She was always available for us. And that says a lot about her because I am a very needy person. I would highly recommend her to anyone
Kathryn found the perfect home for us. We had some pretty specific things we wanted and we were on a very tight budget. Not only did she find the home we now love but it came well below our budget. I definitely recommend Kathryn to find your next home or to sell the one your in.